So you want to learn new basketball moves
So you want to learn new basketball moves? The great thing about what SKILL DEVELOPMENT COACH helps you with is that it doesn't just have a few moves.
It has every move.
- Why every player needs back to the basket post moves.
- How to dribble between the legs
- Why advanced players use the pullback series to create space and get their shot
- How to use the reverse jumpstop
- Scoring with the same foot and the same hand on the same side of the basket
- Scoring with either hand off either foot on either side of the basket
- Inside out crossover back between the legs
- How to learn the Euro Step the right way.
- How to beat the rotating defender with double moves
- How to avoid getting blocked
- All of the crossover moves
- Advanced scoring skills and finishing moves
- How to use the high step shot fake to spin through
All of the basketball dribbling moves.
- The art and science of shooting.
The player development advantage to having SDC is that everything is engaging, measurable, and clear. Step-by-step. Week by week. You will improve incredibly from the time that you start utilizing our proprietary skill specific, position specific, and age specific player development routines.
One of the great aspects of SDC is that it shows kids the exact techniques to improve at the fastest rate with their ball handling skills and improve their weak hand.
Weekly player development plans give players the consistent routine that they need without overwhelming them with irrelevant, useless content. Game specific progressions, skills challenges, skill assessments, advanced techniques are all outlined for players. And it's all accessed with the click of a button in a very cool and easy to use format.
Skill Development Coach and Periodic Table of Basketball Skills gives players very clear, consistent, guidelines as to how to up their game in the fastest time possible.
Master The Table... Master The Game!